About AptibleOur Mission and Vision
At Aptible, we envision a world where developers achieve more with less infrastructure. We’re building the platform that empowers developers at companies of all stages of development to move beyond the traditional method of managing infrastructure—DIY with expert infrastructure and platform engineers on AWS, GCP, or Azure. We’ve done this through our secure, compliant, reliable, and scalable Platform as a Service that’s been used by thousand of developers, hundreds of companies, and dozens of publicly traded/unicorn companies since 2013.
As we move forward, we’re doubling down on making it easy to get started with Aptible for even seed stage companies while also increasing support for advanced or bespoke use cases that enterprises require.Our Platform
Since 2013, Aptible’s platform has grown to support a large infrastructure footprint. Our platform predates Kubernetes. A glimpse into how Aptible works:
- Aptible supports over 40,000 daily infrastructure events across our customer base, from deployments to resource provisioning.
- 50,000 active app and database containers across hundreds of customers, kept online with a 99.95% SLA.
- Aptible Managed Databases launch in just 97 seconds, outpacing AWS RDS's 15 minutes.
- Aptible Apps are up and running in under 90 seconds, faster than AWS ECS's 3-5 minutes.
Aptible describes its commitment to remote work as 'Remote Forever,' because we’ve been remote since we were founded in 2013. We've always invested heavily in company culture, perhaps more so than any team of our size. Our culture and values emphasize finding and retaining team members who exhibit our Traits, Commitment, Resilience, Engagement, Accountability, Transparency, and Empathy (CREATE for short). Employees often highlight our team's "thoughtfulness, energy, and grit" and our relentless pursuit of improvement. Discover more about our culture in Aptible's Culture Hub.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. For example, throughout the interview process, you will meet a variety of interviewers from various backgrounds, functions, and genders in order to have a fair and balanced process. We encourage you to ask us questions about opportunities for growth at Aptible and hear stories of how each team member is supported in their role.
We encourage people from marginalized and underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Don’t see the role you’re looking for?
If you have great ideas on how you can contribute to Aptible, we want to hear from you!Please your thoughts through the application below.
If we get excited about the role you pitch, we'll reach out to coordinate a call to further discuss your experience and the opportunity.
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open PTO Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 14 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Learning & Development Stipend: We offer an annual stipend of $3,000 USD to use towards experiences that improve you professionally and inform your work at Aptible.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
We seek to make the experience of interviewing with us as delightful, efficient, fair, respectful, and transparent as possible.
A typical process at Aptible might include the following steps. Please note that this may vary by role, and details will be provided to you early on in the process.
- Introduction to Aptible with the Hiring Manager
- 2-3 Skills-Based Interviews with Aptible Team Members
- Take-Home Project (You will be compensated for completing this.)
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your Recruiting Coordinator or Hiring Manager know.