Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
As a contract Data Furnishing specialist focused on deployments and client support at Array, you will play a pivotal role in improving client experience. Specifically, you will support our data furnishing product. You will need to demonstrate a keen eye for detail as you organize sensitive data from diverse sources, ensuring clients are supported. You will be ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of our data furnishing processes that our clients are involved in. Your focus will primarily revolve around test file instructions, file registration, and eOscar registration, contributing to the seamless flow of data and compliance with industry standards. This is a contract opportunity (targeting 40hrs per week).
- Proactively engage with clients to assist them in understanding and navigating test file instructions and guidelines.
- Cultivate a helpful and informative demeanor to address client inquiries, providing clear and concise answers.
- Tailor communication to guide clients effectively through the process, ensuring their confidence in our services.
- Translate a client's needs and Collaborate with cross-functional teams to decipher and operationalize client requirements.
- Analyze client requests to determine how they can be seamlessly incorporated into our workflows and processes.
- Bridge the gap between client expectations and actionable steps, ensuring client needs are met efficiently.
- Spearhead the development of workflows that prioritize client satisfaction and success.
- Continuously assess and refine operational processes to align with evolving client demands.
- Act as the client advocate within the organization, championing enhancements and improvements to deliver exceptional client experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience. Masters preferred.
- Previous experience in client facing or service role(s) for a US based company.
- Preferred experience in data furnishing, data management, data analysis or related roles is preferred.
- Familiarity with Test File Instructions/Guide, Files.com Registration, and eOscar Registration processes is a plus.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- High level of integrity and data security consciousness.