Built with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. It enables healthcare systems, staffing firms, telehealth, and health plans to dramatically reduce onboarding and enrollment time while also providing unique, powerful data insights for network planning, analytics, and reporting. Its network streamlines the secure sharing of digitally verified credentials between clinicians, authorized verifiers, and organizations that require this information quickly and continuously to meet patient demand, ensure clinical coverage, and maximize revenue capture.
In 2023, Axuall closed its series B round of financing, bringing its total capital raised to more than $41 million. Axuall's investors and the organizations they represent comprise over two dozen of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that recognize the imperative to improve clinical workforce efficiency amidst significant economic and staffing challenges. Axuall intends to scale its team rapidly in 2023/2024 as it expands its customer base and develops new products that leverage its national network.
About the Role
The Sales Director is a key role in the company, reporting directly to the SVP of Commercial Growth. The role requires that candidates have a strong track record of sales performance within the healthcare industry, specifically in the areas of data services and technology. The people in this role will grow, cultivate, and manage an account portfolio of large healthcare systems, staffing firms, health plans, and telehealth customers.
Experience and aptitude in developing business relationships with C-Suite and VP-level executives within our market are essential. This includes chief medical officers, chief operating officers, and department heads. However, this role also requires the ability to cultivate productive business relationships across all levels within our customer accounts. As the Senior Account Executive, the selected candidate must be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals, achieving revenue and long-term contract objectives by effectively cultivating and managing new and existing accounts.
What You'll Do
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of performance within the past five years in the following duties and responsibilities:
- Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities within large healthcare organizations, health plans, healthcare staffing, and telehealth firms.
- Map large enterprise accounts including key influencers, decision-makers, and sponsors.
- Develop detailed strategic plans for account acquisition and growth.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Axuall internal teams, specifically the product team, to ensure client goals and objectives are communicated and achieved.
- Operate semi-independently during all stages of the sales process, including proposals, negotiations, and contracting.
- Maximize client contracting structure and negotiate contracts and close agreements within mutually agreed timelines.
- Collect feedback and suggest ways to promote and drive enhanced customer engagement and inform our product roadmap.
What You Bring
Candidates must demonstrate experience, results, and references in the following areas:
- Annual direct sales quota attainment in excess of $1.5 / million and an average deal size of $500K+ in 2 out of the last 3 years in the healthcare industry selling products and services related to data and analytics.
- Five years experience in healthcare sector enterprise sales selling directly to senior executives (VP or above).
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in the areas described above.
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- Bachelors or higher degree in a relevant field.
What You'll Get From Us
We offer a wide range of benefits for our team including comprehensive health insurance, unlimited PTO/vacation days, remote work flexibility, 401(k) with employer match, fitness stipend, travel-to-work stipend, continuous education support, and paid family leave.
Axuall is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.