Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.Who we seek:
We’re looking for an amazing Lead Solution Architect to join our team, where we design, architect, and develop our go-to-market systems platforms. We run the systems that encompass the entire buyer’s journey from initial lead through marketing, sales, renewal, accounting, customer success, and advocacy. As a technical lead, you will have opportunities to solve business problems and implement them in Salesforce and its peripheral ecosystems. This role is supported by the Sr. Director, Global Business Systems.
This position is a critical part of BigID’s Systems growth. Key responsibilities include developing functional solutions that transform our Lead-to-Cash, Quote-to-Order, and Order-to-Cash processes and further improve our service delivery and tracking, developing solutions that extend, improve, and optimize the systems that operate our business. You will be empowered to develop new ideas, find new capabilities, and drive their implementation and integration inside BigID.
Succeeding in this position requires you to lead and inspire other developers as well as be a self-starter with problem-solving skills. You should enjoy being a technical expert in multiple areas, have a strong affinity for building efficient processes, and architecting solutions that scale. If you want a work environment where your ideas are welcome and contributions are recognized, this is the place for you!
What you'll do:
- Salesforce Platform Technical Ownership: Drive technical design and development for major components of our Salesforce platform and other interconnected systems, balancing demands for scalability and flexibility, including cross-platform automation with other SaaS or Enterprise Systems
- Own a Solutions roadmap: Work closely with stakeholders to prioritize and transform business needs into actionable requirements and drive a steady cadence of releases
- Lead optimization programs: Rapidly assess and develop programs to simplify, improve and align current systems with established industry best practices and design patterns, using analytical and performance data to drive decision making
- Lead a distributed team: Act in a technical leadership role to internal stakeholders and outsourced partners for the technical design and implementation of advanced Salesforce solutions
- Build a CoE: Partner with business stakeholders to build the Business Systems function. Develop and maintain a library of architecture and solution design documents, data models and data flow diagrams, Drive change and release management across the business, conduct workshops and enablement.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years experience in Salesforce Development and Implementation, blending design and implementation responsibilities or similar role and equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, design patterns, and development best practices.
- Strong technical skills in Salesforce configuration, Apex, Visual Force, LWC
- Mentor, coach and influence people on the team and stakeholders within the company
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking)
- Proficient in developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, and deployment documentation
- Experience working with a distributed team across time zones preferred
- Agile delivery (manage timelines, communicate delays, and clarify ambiguous requirements)
- Outstanding communicator, solid attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, Mob Programming, etc)
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Clean Architecture
- Experience working with Integrations (ETL, IaaS, API and Event based models), workflow automation
- Comfort with White Boarding and/or ‘Wireframe’ solutions
- Prior experience in a SaaS or usage/consumption-based business
- Solid grasp of B2B Lead-to-Quote, Quote-to-Cash, customer support, and professional services processes and how these processes work in a Salesforce-centric ecosystem
- Well-versed with any or all of the following: Okta, Lightning Design System, Salesforce DX, Salesforce DevOps tools, React, Vue apps, Workato, Hubspot, NetSuite, and Catalyst
- 5-7 years experience working with Commercial Teams, Marketing, Deal Desk, or Legal Operations preferred
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator with Platform Developer II or above certification, and/or Salesforce community involvement
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
The annual base salary range is $140,000 – $160,000. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is just one component of our Compensation Philosophy. Variable/Bonus Compensation & Equity Incentives align with individual and company performance.
💻 Work from home with a global remote-first community
🏆 Global Culture Corner
🏝️ Flexible PTO and Quarterly Volunteer Days
💸 Equity Participation
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you
🐶 Additional insurance benefits like pet insurance and legal assistance
📚 Learning & Development Opportunities
💰 Fidelity Employer Sponsored 401K
📣 Robust DEI Program with several vibrant ERG communities
🍼 Paid Parental Leave#LI-Remote #LI-AB1