Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist you will help manage the technology and processes used to execute our marketing campaigns, measuring and reporting on campaign performance, and continuously improving our marketing operations to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
You should possess a strong understanding of marketing principles and strategies, coupled with analytical and problem-solving skills. You should have experience in helping to implement and optimize marketing automation systems, as well as managing data and analytics to drive campaign effectiveness. Attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams are essential, along with a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for process improvement. Additionally, effective communication skills and the ability to adapt to evolving technologies and industry trends are key for success in this role.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with our marketing automation software, including setting up and executing campaigns, managing leads, and integrating with other marketing technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, social media, webinars, events, and other channels.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide insights and recommendations to optimize campaigns for better results.
- Maintain and improve marketing processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Manage data cleanliness and segmentation within the marketing automation platform to improve lead quality and drive revenue growth.
- Work with the sales team to ensure seamless lead handoff and follow-up, including lead scoring and routing rules.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and implement testing plans to improve campaign performance and optimize conversion rates.
- Create and maintain documentation on marketing processes and procedures.
What You Need to Succeed
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing or operations role, with a focus on marketing automation and campaign execution.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify anomalies and trends in data.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves But Not Required
- Experience in marketing automation software, preferably Marketo.
- Experience in a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
Health + WellnessYou’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
EquipmentEverything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $61,000 - $82,000. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants who require accommodations may contact email@example.com to request an accommodation in completing an application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.