At commercetools, we are:
Engaged: We didn't become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
Inspired: We continually explore what's possible. As the founder of the headless commerce concept, the leader in true composable commerce, and the visionaries behind MACH® — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software. And we are just getting started!
Valued: Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at commercetools, you will sell our industry-changing API-based commerce platform to B2B and B2C Enterprise customers to the Southern portion of North America. You will be a reliable advisor to current and prospective customers to deeply grasp their business/commerce obstacles and goals, consulting with and educating customers on our innovative approach for building a better commerce experience.
Please note that we can only consider applicants presently located in Georgia or Florida.
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of commercetools’ solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and carry out on the sales process to uncover the needs of large, enterprise companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com CRM, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Work with our Partner Team and Partners directly to identify and work on opportunities
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years in commerce or related direct application sales
- Excel in both personal drive and collaborative teamwork
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing know-how, and have successfully applied these in previous sales roles
- Organizational requirements and attention to detail are important, and the aptitude to prioritize in a high-growth environment
- A self-starter, self-governing, team-oriented, with a structured way of working
- Good comprehension of sales performance metrics with a sense of urgency to deliver
- Can develop and grasp convoluted business processes/business models and embodies a consultative approach
- Very comfortable working up to 100% remotely and able to create an emphatic and meaningful relationship with stakeholders remotely
- Have experience of Salesforce CRM, Google Suite, and a sales methodology e.g. MEDDICC
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated staff
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for staff and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are focused on fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.