Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
As part of a market team, the Shift Lead is responsible for ensuring a seamless Client and Care Pro experience by supporting the Market Associate team in staffing efforts, stabilizing escalations and supporting investigations, as well as other work to support the overall goals of the region during the assigned shift. This position receives direction on work and priorities from the Market Manager or Weekend Lead and provides support to the Market Associates during the assigned shift.
- Provide exceptional service to clients and Care Pros through Market Associate support
- Prioritize work within the market team to meet the dynamically changing needs of partners, clients and Care Pros, including triaging tickets and delegating work
- Support Market Associates who are responding to inquiries and issues in a timely manner
- Provide feedback and coaching on workflows and execution of tasks to Market Associates to enable their success
- QA success metrics like call answer rates, voicemail resolution and text response rates in live time and reprioritize team assignments as needed.
- Effectively stabilize issues and service complications that require escalation and support the market team to provide a timely and thorough resolution
- Coordinate with market team members to deliver a seamless client and Care Pro experience
- Manage updates to client accounts and care plans to ensure that the market team has updated information to address clients’ needs in urgent situations
- Clearly and consistently document client and Care Pro tickets in Admin as needed
- Provide critical updates to partners and respond to their time-sensitive requests
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and support to other internal efforts such as Care Pro recruiting, CPHR, and billing
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service role
- 6+ months of experience working in a complex client or patient management position or demanding customer service role
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care and sensitivity to client needs along with exceptional customer service and client orientation
- Availability to work Sunday-Wednesday, 1:30pm-12:00am CST
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief. Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work