This is a full-time work from home opportunity for a Oracle Application DBA from India
IDT (www.idt.net) is a US communication and financial services company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey, US. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world’s largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion
We are looking for a Oracle Applications Database Administrator with atleast 8+ years of extensive experience to join our global team. If you are highly intelligent, motivated, ambitious, ready to learn and make a direct impact, this is
Key Skills & Functions :
Oracle Financials Administration:
● Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Oracle Financials application web servers.
● Management of application server connectivity to databases, storage, and other applications.
● Shell scripting for automation and system maintenance.
● Application environment file handling and integrity maintenance.
● Application security oversight and management.
● Patch management for clients and servers, including tax regulation-related patches.
● Infrastructure administration for Hyperion Financial Management, FDMEE, Financials Reporting
Server, Workspace, and SmartView on Linux and Windows platforms.
● Implementation, configuration, and maintenance of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
● System maintenance and performance tuning for all Hyperion components.
● Cloning test instances from production using HFM migration tools.
● User security administration, including LDAP integration.
● Patch management for Hyperion clients and servers.
General IT and Collaboration:
● Troubleshooting file integration issues between Oracle Financials and external systems.
● Execution of JIRA tasks related to database and financial objects migration.
● Management of internal and external audit inquiries related to change management and user
● Collaboration with help desk teams to troubleshoot various access-related concerns
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
● Proven experience as an Oracle Financials and Hyperion Administrator or in a similar role.
● Strong proficiency in Oracle Financials application administration.
● Expertise in Shell scripting for automation and system maintenance.
● Hyperion administration experience, including HFM, FDM, and SmartView.
● Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration issues between financial systems and external
● Strong communication and coordination skills to work with cross-functional teams.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this position not a remote job?Let us know!
+18158 More Jobs Available!
Sign up now to unlock all job opportunities.
Browse openings not posted on other job boards.
Receive daily job alerts with fresh job openings.
Save to favorites and track jobs you've already applied to.