Medsien is the leading provider of scalable remote care management for a quality patient experience. Hundreds of organizations trust Medsien’s unparalleled technology solutions to implement exceptional remote care management programs, personalize every interaction, and improve the lives of the people who need it most. Based in San Francisco and venture-backed by top-tier investors, Medsien was founded to reimagine remote care management.
More than 60% of all U.S. adults—over 150 million people—live with at least one chronic condition, which requires dedicated, ongoing medical support outside the four walls of their doctor’s office. And yet, only 20% of these patients have access to remote care from the comfort of their homes, putting their health at significant risk. Together, we can save lives and create a real impact.
Medsien is a venture-backed healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand our team. We are seeking an organized, motivated, and passionate Senior Software Engineerto join our team of talented and inspiring developers in a fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll work on new exciting projects with full autonomy. We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about building new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high quality services to their patients.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Implement and document new software apps and components,
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business contexts,
- Actively participate in code review and technical design reviews,
- Work on medium to large projects. Participate in all system/component implementation and design from development to production,
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas,
- Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software,
- Work with the Operations team to troubleshoot and fix defects in software,
- Participate in building Scrum processes and agile culture within the company.
Please apply if you have:
- 4+ years of Full-stack enterprise Software Engineering experience,
- Having worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision,
- Experience with Python/Django, Ruby on Rails or similar web development frameworks,
- A creative and driven mindset with experience navigating through ambiguity and a desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment,
- A desire to learn and try new approaches/ ideas and stretch boundaries,
- Extreme problem solving skills,
- Superb communication skills,
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- Perfect English skills; both written and oral.
For this position, we offer:
- competitive USD salary and stock options,
- private health insurance,
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies,
- Fully remote work opportunities,
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership.
We will review your application along with all the others we receive and pick the top profiles for a screening call. In many cases due to time constraints and our candidate volume, only the short-listed candidates are contacted but we do consider each application carefully. If you have been selected as a short-listed candidate, we will contact you for a short screening call to get to know you better. If you don’t get a call, please don’t be disappointed! We receive many applications for each role and must prioritize who we speak to.
Employment at Medsien is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position at Medsien!