Medsien is the leading provider of scalable remote care management for a quality patient experience. Hundreds of organizations trust Medsien’s unparalleled technology solutions to implement exceptional remote care management programs, personalize every interaction, and improve the lives of the people who need it most. Based in San Francisco and venture-backed by top-tier investors, Medsien was founded to reimagine remote care management.
More than 60% of all U.S. adults—over 150 million people—live with at least one chronic condition, which requires dedicated, ongoing medical support outside the four walls of their doctor’s office. And yet, only 20% of these patients have access to remote care from the comfort of their homes, putting their health at significant risk. Together, we can save lives and create a real impact.
Medsien is a venture-backed healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand our team. We are seeking an organized, motivated, and passionate Engineering Managerto lead our team of talented and inspiring developers in a fast-paced environment. As an Engineering Manager, you will play a critical role in leading and overseeing the engineering team responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our software. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales and Design, to ensure the smooth flow of data.
The position will directly report to the CEO and collaborate closely with both the Turkish and US Operations Teams. S/he will have a direct reporting team of front-end and back-end developers, test engineers, and DevOps engineer, and will partner with the Product Manager and UI/UX Designer continuously.
As an Engineering Manager you will:
- Manage a growing and motivated team of software engineers to develop, test and deploy high available and scalable products,
- Identify and measure team health indicators,
- Be an active partner for product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers,
- Implement disciplined engineering and operations processes,
- Ensure proper team focus on priorities, milestones, and deliverables,
- Deliver quality managed services in a consistent, timely manner,
- Support and develop the growing team of developers,
- Remain up-to-date on the new technologies, look for opportunities to learn & bring new ideas to the team,
- Lead by example and contribute to a team culture that values openness, quality, robustness, and scalability,
- Lead the system design activities and architectural decisions along with developers,
- Collaborate with HR to ensure a healthy human resource pipeline.
Please apply if you have:
- 5+ years of full-stack software engineering experience and 2+ years of leading engineering teams,
- worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision,
- Experience with Python/Django, Ruby on Rails or similar web development frameworks,
- Extreme problem-solving skills,
- A creative and driven mindset with experience navigating through ambiguity and a desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment,
- A self-starter and a doer attitude who can work well with individuals at all levels,
- A desire to learn and try new approaches/ ideas and stretch boundaries,
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills,
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study,
- Perfect English skills; both written and oral.
For this position, we offer:
- competitive USD salary and stock options,
- private health insurance,
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies,
- Fully remote work opportunities,
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership.
We will review your application along with all the others we receive and pick the top profiles for a screening call. In many cases due to time constraints and our candidate volume, only the short-listed candidates are contacted but we do consider each application carefully. If you have been selected as a short-listed candidate, we will contact you for a short screening call to get to know you better. If you don’t get a call, please don’t be disappointed! We receive many applications for each role and must prioritize who we speak to.
Employment at Medsien is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position at Medsien!