Medsien is the leading provider of scalable remote care management for a quality patient experience. Hundreds of organizations trust Medsien’s unparalleled technology solutions to implement exceptional remote care management programs, personalize every interaction, and improve the lives of the people who need it most. Based in San Francisco and venture-backed by top-tier investors, Medsien was founded to reimagine remote care management.More than 60% of all U.S. adults—over 150 million people—live with at least one chronic condition, which require dedicated, ongoing medical support outside the four walls of their doctor’s office. And yet, only 20% of these patients have access to remote care from the comfort of their homes, putting their health at significant risk. Together, we can save lives and create a real impact.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you’ll join a team to actively introduce and sell Medsien software and staffing solutions to individual doctor practices and physician groups across the US. You will foster new relationships via outbound sales, and will be directly responsible for the full sales process spanning: Educating potential customers via leading sales and demo calls, Opportunity follow up & Negotiations, and Closing and hand-off to the Operations Team.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within targeted accounts. You will qualify opportunities at targeted outbound prospects and build a pipeline with an assigned quota. Day-to-day responsibilities include outbound efforts to targeted prospects to set up sales meetings and gather relevant prospect information, qualifying inbound leads, and working Opportunities towards Closed Won deals. This role is for early to mid-level sales professionals looking to join an experienced team with opportunities for substantial career growth. You're a resourceful sales professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment -- your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities by working with experienced startup professionals.
- Individual contributor role to perform the Full-Cycle Sales Process: Run potential customer meetings / demos and Close and handoff to Operations Team.
- Be skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development including prospecting, initiation, deal qualification, closure, and customer satisfaction
- Understand customer needs fully and articulate the relevant benefits of Medsien’s solutions
- Use Salesforce to update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information
- Actively seek to improve the sales process and experiment at various stages of the sales funnel
- Provide a delightful customer experience, regardless of the deal outcome
- Rapidly learn about Medsien's business
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- Proven success for 2-5+ years in a Account Executive full-cycle sales role, ideally in B2B SaaS and/or healthcare
- Experience building your own pipeline from scratch and closing large accounts
- Track record of forecast accuracy and revenue deliverables with ARR/ACV between $200k-$500k+
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills due to managing multiple opportunities at any given time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce and Outreach
- Self-directed, can-do attitude and sense of humor appreciated
- Desire to work at an early-stage startup and comfortable with associated uncertainty and rolling-up your sleeves to get things done.
- Growth mindset
- BA/BS degree or higher
- This role is remote and can be performed anywhere in the United States
Benefits we offer
- Competitive salary + bonus package
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- High level of autonomy
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership