Area Marketing Manager, Benelux - Join Minitab's Exciting Growth Journey
Note: Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in Dutch and English is required, Knowledge of a German language is a plus.
The role will be based in The Netherlands.
Are you a passionate marketing professional with a drive for demand generation and customer engagement? Minitab, a global leader in providing data analysis and process improvement solutions, is seeking an Area Marketing Manager to fuel our explosive growth in the Benelux region. If you thrive on developing and executing impactful marketing programs and enjoy collaborating with internal teams and external partners, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Key Responsibilities:As the Area Marketing Manager, Benelux, your main responsibility will be driving demand generation and customer engagement in specific countries/territories. You will collaborate with the regional and global marketing teams, leverage external channel partners, and work closely with our internal sales team to develop and execute marketing programs that support our growth objectives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Sales team for assigned territory, build and maintain thorough understanding of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and develop and execute local marketing plans which address each of these.
- In line with global marketing strategies, shape, implement and deliver powerful client acquisition initiatives including, but not limited to lead generation, thought leadership, webinars, go-to-market campaigns, events, awards to deliver strong revenue growth.
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing content, campaigns and resources.
- Develop and maintain social media presence to effectively engage target audiences and support overall PR and brand strategies.
- Keep up to date with and ensure relevant legislation is observed.
Qualifications:To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, CIM qualified or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of marketing, communication, or public relations experience, with global awareness.
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.) and essential communications tools (LinkedIn Campaign Manager, HubSpot Marketo, Semrush etc.)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems (i.e. Dynamics 365, Salesforce, etc.) and site traffic analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, ensuring timely delivery and alignment across teams.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently while collaborating within a team.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Comfortable working in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey technical information to diverse audiences.
- B2B, technical product and/or software marketing experience is preferred.
- Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions.
- Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when problem solving.
- Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Anticipates future trends and implications accurately.
Join Our Team:At Minitab, you'll be part of a dynamic and innovative company dedicated to empowering organizations with data-driven insights. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of data analysis.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and contribute to our ongoing success, apply now as the Area Marketing Manager, EMEA. Help us shape the future of Minitab and drive our growth in the EMEA region!