This role can be remote anywhere in the UK.
We are looking for the ability to think strategically about our business, product and any technical challenges, as well as the tactical execution to drive sales and business development goals. We want entrepreneurial and ambitious folks that can learn and apply our cutting-edge technology where no official playbook exists.
- Identify and build lists of target accounts/verticals
- Develop and execute comprehensive outbound campaigns across various verticals
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for NetBase Quid services
- Hire, manage, and train team of sales development representatives
- Achieve revenue and pipeline targets for outbound campaigns with clear KPIs
- Maintain detailed Salesforce reports and dashboard for all ADM activity
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must speak one of two language combinations: English/French or English/German
- 3-5+ years of direct B2B selling experience in an SaaS company running an inbound/outbound team
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Approaching style
- Have a playbook for inbound/outbound programs
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Team Lead/Management experience in an Enterprise Sales role
- Proficient in Salesforce & other CRM software
- Competitive compensation with commission or bonus structure
- 9 Bank Holidays
- 28 days of PTO
- 4 weeks sabbatical after 5 years
- Axa Medical Cover available at no cost for employee and shared cost for dependents
- Gym Discounts with Hussle and Nuffield Health
- Travel Cover
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- SmartHealth Mobile
- Pension through Scottish Widows
This position can be remote, anywhere in the UK
ABOUT NETBASE QUIDNetBase Quid is the award-winning consumer and market intelligence platform that resulted from a merger between NetBase, the industry leader in social media analytics, and Quid, a leader in AI driven text analytics, on January 28th, 2020.
In today’s age of information overload, NetBase Quid delivers businesses an unprecedented solution that is faster, more accurate and actionable and with access to billions of indexed resources — from social media posts, consumer reviews, product reviews, news articles to business filings, to patent applications, and forums – which can be aggregated, analyzed, and visualized in order to discover consumer and market insights.
The enhanced platform delivers clear, real-time and actionable results so that customers can distinguish between critical and non-essential business issues, ultimately empowering them to make smarter, data driven decisions quickly and efficiently.
Learn more at https://netbasequid.com/