NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Director of Global Marketing
Workplace type: Remote
In your role as Director of Global Marketing at NZXT, you are more than just a leader; you are the strategist orchestrating our global brand story and voice. Your leadership will guide our brand strategy, GTM (Go-To-Market) efforts, and evergreen product marketing initiatives across multiple product lines. This position will be instrumental in representing the marketing function at the highest levels of the company and collaborating closely with other teams across the company. You will oversee the marketing efforts, contributing to our awareness-building and achievement of sales objectives across the company.
Your expertise in Marketing and Communications will drive the development of cross-channel campaigns that effectively engage the PC gaming audience while achieving campaign KPIs that you will set and measure. Additionally, you will provide critical support to the Product Marketing team, helping to shape messaging and assisting in all phases of product development.
- Lead, mentor, and nurture the growth of the Global Marketing team via discussions, brainstorming sessions, creative briefs, and marketing planning efforts on a global scale.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with the company's business objectives, driving revenue growth and ROI on our marketing investments.
- Implement and oversee end-to-end GTM initiatives, ensuring a seamless introduction and sustained market presence of both flagship and emerging products. Elevate product campaigns to heighten brand visibility, credibility, and consumer demand.
- Develop a strong product story and drive differentiated reason to buy acceptance through to the consumer using your media, influencer, community and other initiatives
- Responsible for the NZXT Community team which includes fostering growth and building out key measurements and KPI’s
- Oversee Influencer marketing for both product and long-term brand marketing across multiple platforms and within the gaming community
- Establish and manage key performance metrics to gauge the success of our marketing initiatives, relying on data-driven insights.
- Collaborate closely with the Global Marketing team, Product Team, PM’s, Creative Team, and Sales leads, identifying opportunities for process improvement and goal achievement.
- Develop, manage and optimize the marketing budget, including sample distribution, media and influencer spend, creative asset development and agency support.
- 8-10+ years of relevant marketing experience in product, services, or brand marketing.
- Knowledge of the PC gaming community and industry and an interest in the high-end components and gaming gear that are used by gamers.
- Proven track record of commercial success, ideally in both B2B and DTC general marketing.
- Experience in go-to-market methodology and customer retention strategy, particularly in the gaming hardware/software industry.
- Experience in managing and mentoring global teams.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and engineering teams.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of engaging with individuals at all organizational levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and management skills, with the ability to efficiently handle multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ownership and a history of driving results.
- Experience working with PC gaming communities and influencers
- Ability to build out product positioning in multiple categories
- Knowledge of how to mentor and build team responsible for multiple marketing disciplines
The estimated base range for this role is:$153K-216K. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications, internal equity and alignment with market data. We offer a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision, retirement and paid time off. All employees at NZXT receive equity as part of their compensation package.#LI-JM1 #LI-REMOTE
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.