Please note we are only accepting candidates from Europe for this role.
Pex is a digital rights technology company, enabling the fair and transparent use of copyrighted content at the speed and scale of the Internet.
We serve everyone who uses the Internet to view, share or create content – from the largest platforms and rightsholders, to independent creators. Our advanced licensing infrastructure allows platforms to manage and license content before it's published, empowering creators to upload freely while respecting copyright. In return, rightsholders are able to monitor and capitalize on the content they own.
Unlike other copyright technology companies, our real-time marketplace brings people and platforms together to support the full content ecosystem and all of its constituents. We are building towards a world in which creators can freely mix and remix content, a world in which rights are respected and rightsholders are correctly identified and properly compensated, and a world in which platforms are able to innovate while bringing everyone together without fear of litigation.
As we build groundbreaking products with global scale, we're looking for highly-motivated and curious individuals to join us on our mission to support the creator economy with fair and transparent licensing.
Our Discovery Team is a dynamic and collaborative force, ready to conquer the digital frontier. Imagine this diverse crew: a tech lead, a front-end engineer, a back-end engineer, two platform engineers, a visionary product manager, and a seasoned engineering manager, all supported by embedded SRE, a designer, a data analyst, and a data engineer.
We're a fully remote team so we believe in the power of communication. We're not just about talking; we're about overcommunicating to ensure everyone is in sync, we use Slack for instant comms and Notion for documentation. Our agile spirits soar as we go through two-week sprints, tackling challenges and pushing boundaries together. We strongly believe in unity and collaboration, we are always there to lend a hand, share ideas, and uplift each other.
We're not just looking for a skilled full stack professional; we want someone who thrives on collaboration, eagerly shares their expertise, and is always hungry to learn. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of expanding our team's back-end and front-end capabilities. Solid communication skills are a must, paired with good engineering practices. As the Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will:
• Enhance and manage the asset pipeline for continuous improvement
• Elevate and maintain the functionality of the Discovery User Interface (UI)
• Foster growth and upkeep of the webAPI while ensuring comprehensive documentation
• Sustain and amplify the web administration product through ongoing development
We have a lot of people who did not follow the traditional career path. We value people who are curious and collaborative and bring their unique perspectives to work each day. While we’re excited to learn what you can bring to the team, there are a few key things you’ll need that are essential to success in this role:
• Deep understanding of Typescript coupled with a high level of proficiency in a modern frontend framework like React or Vue.js
• Proficiency in at least one backend language including Java, Python, Node.js, with a bonus of Golang knowledge
• Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
• Familiarity with Kubernetes for container orchestration
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient development practices
• Proven autonomy in problem-solving with a proactive mindset
• Effective communication skills
• A curious and collaborative mindset who takes ownership of new and challenging problems and sees them through to completion either by themselves or through building and leading a group of people
• Go, C++, Python, Java, Node.js
• Typescript, Vue.js, React
• Postgres, Citus, Foundation DB, Scylla (Cassandra), Elastic, InfluxDB, Prometheus, Victoria Metrics
• CI/CD pipeline backed by Jenkins and Flux
• Kubernetes, Docker
Perks and Benefits
• Salary: $90,000 - $97,000 USD/ year
• Equity, with perks like a 10-year exercise window
• 30 days of paid time off + 9 paid holidays + the day off on your birthday
• Generous paid parental leave
• A fully remote working environment and supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance
Pex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Since Pex is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, we strive to ensure that people with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know when applying for a particular role in the “Additional Information” section.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this position not a remote job?Let us know!
+18524 More Jobs Available!
Sign up now to unlock all job opportunities.
Uncover Hidden Jobs
Browse openings not posted on other job boards.
Be the First To Know
Receive daily job alerts with fresh job openings.
Keep Track of Your Job Hunt
Save to favorites and track jobs you've already applied to.