We get it. You have options. Let us tell you why we’re different. Our work is changing the world of financial services. Everyday, clients arrive with big ideas for their industry. They’re experts in their field with the vision and resources you need to change everything. All that’s left is the right team to bring that vision to life. If you’re a fast learner and you love working on a wide variety of projects, you’re going to like it here. We help our clients modernize, rather than rebuild, outdated customer-facing software applications. Our clients see a return within weeks instead of months and that’s why they choose us.
At Praxent, we let you do your work your way. We’re a team of 120+ located throughout the United States and Central/South America. Our role is to encourage you, support you, and give you the freedom you need to thrive. Whether you’re working at home, in a coffee shop, or heck, even on your travels, we’re here to create an environment that lets you live your best life. On your terms.
We trust our people to be their best. It’s a level of autonomy and respect that’s helped us growa diverse and brilliant team of experts. Experts who also happen to be some of the best colleagues you’ve ever worked alongside.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in the following locations: Texas, Colorado, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington, Wisconsin, and Florida.
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- 8+ years experience in project management. Keep in mind experience may be commensurate with skill. If you’re a world-class planner, let us know.
- Familiar with Agile development cycles. To hit the ground running, you’ll need to know how to plan in Agile (Kanban and Scrum) methodologies.
- A collaborative and caring attitude. You have an attitude for others that extends to both your clients and your team. You view their success as your success.
- You excel at risk management. Your plans excel at resolving risk and solve all kinds of problems–proactively. Milestones, status updates, and roadmaps are your favorite kinds of documents.
- Risk management expertise. Milestones, status updates, and roadmaps are you favorite kinds of documents, because you excel at resolving risk.
- You’re tech savvy. You have experience planning projects for business-to-business software and custom applications.
- A background in business-to-business software. You’re an experienced planner of B2B software and custom application projects.
- You can write concise user stories and clear acceptance criteria. You test them with the same level of care and clarity.
- You talk good. Did you notice that terrible sentence? Your excellent written and verbal communication skills are exactly what we need.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You talk good. And know that “you talk good” is a terrible sentence.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
What You’ll Love About Us (Benefits and Perks)
- Stability. We've been in business for over 20 years.
- Work stays at work. We promote a healthy work/life balance to help ensure you have the time that you need. We encourage no more than a 40 hour work week.
- Great company culture. We’ve been recognized by Texas Monthly, Clutch, Comparably, and more for the quality of our workplace. Feel free to check out our rating on Glassdoor.
- We’re here to enable you. It’s your work and your career. Our management team is here to help you become who you want to be. Not to micromanage you.
- Stay Healthy. We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as wellness days. We also provide disability insurance and we even have a wellness program.
- Plan for the future. We don’t want you to work here forever. Save for retirement with an IRA and we’ll match up to 3% every year.
- We value your ideas. At Praxent, our doors are always open. Need help? Come on in. Have a vision for the future of the company? We’d love to hear it.
- Rest and relaxation. Employees enjoy 15 days of PTO, 9 US holidays, 5 wellness days, and a closed office the last week of the year. Employees earn more PTO each year.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Praxent pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
- Family Values. Praxent provides paid parental leave.
- Growth Days. A few times per year we take a break from client work and relax.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $90,006 + benefits.Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into offices in Colorado.
If Praxent sounds like the place for you, we’d love to have you. In your application, include which of our core values resonates with you most.