RevenueCat makes building, analyzing, and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $2B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 70 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
As a leader of RevenueCat’s Account Management Team, you’ll be responsible for helping the growing number of subscription apps simplify their infrastructure, improving their subscription data and reporting, and meeting ambitious growth goals with RevenueCat. You’ll organize and negotiate our renewals throughout the year, create playbooks to improve customer health, build executive relationships and run EBRs.
Following investments in GTM, there are a growing number of renewals coming up. You’ll collaborate closely with - and be strongly supported by - Customer Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Product to deliver on our company goals.About you:
- You have 6+ years of experience in sales or sales support and 2+ years running renewals, account management or business expansion.
- You have executed on consistent delivery of on-time renewals with high NRR.
- You have a high amount of business acumen and a passion for solving customer’s business challenges through technology.
- You are versed in renewal and expansion negotiation strategies.
- You are able to navigate the complexities of mid-market to large business organizations.
- You have been an early stage startup sales hire, and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You share our values, and are eager to help mobile subscription businesses emerge, grow, and positively impact the world.
- Spend time learning our product, personas, positioning, process, and systems
- Listen to and shadow customer calls to understand our talk tracks
- Learn our tools and how to manage our book of signed business
- Build your first timeline for renewals
- Organize renewals for the next 90 days
- Deeply understand our product, business value, and technology advantages
- Organize and understand the health of our enterprise book of business
- Collaborate with CS on top accounts, supporting EBRs
- Execute on renewals and build a renewals playbook to apply to 3-5 scenarios
- Share market & product feedback, process suggestions, and insights
- Create a playbook for self-serve customers who are looking to commit to annual plans (Scale, Enterprise)
- Build a repeatable and refined existing business playbook
- Report on customer health metrics across our entire signed book and forecast NRR
- Collaborate with CS on potential upsell / cross sell opportunities
- Set the team up for scale as our book of business grows
- Execute on regional playbooks to leverage our global footprint
- Become a principal member of the GTM org and contribute across teams
- Contribute organized documentation for onboarding and enablement
- Mentor new account managers as the team grows
- $140,000 base with $200,000 OTE (on-target earnings) based on Net Retention goals regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth
Curious about the interviewprocess? Discover more in our blog post about how we hire and learn tips to help you succeed.