Location: Nashville, TN or Remote
Department: Finance- Business Operations
Years’ Experience: 10-15+ years
Reports to: Chief Financial OfficerThe Position
The VP, Finance is responsible for providing financial oversight and management of Revive’s client portfolio. They will be passionate about our Agency’s growth, disciplined about the fundamentals that make our success possible, and driven by a performance mindset. This role oversees the day-to-day operations of a growing Finance team, ensuring action, accountability, and insight in all of our activities.
Specific duties include oversight of month-end close process, managing Agency adherence of client contracts/MSA, mentoring of staff, facilitating regular financial review meetings, monitoring cash-flow projections and WIP, and supervising account billing and receivables.DEI Commitment
At Revive, our work is rooted in understanding people of all races, ethnicities, gender expressions, sexual identities, abilities, and life experiences. To do so, we foster a culture that generates inclusive work that contributes to health equity for all. That is why we lean into the honest conversations that teach us to recognize that the work of diversity, equity and inclusion is never done and that it must guide everything we do. We commit to this essential work because it is our moral bond, our business imperative, and the foundation of brilliant, resonant work for our clients.The Responsibilities
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Partner with CFO to manage overall daily functions of the Finance department
- Ensure all agency financial requirements are met including but not limited to month-end process, analysis of estimate vs. actuals, WIP and deferral management, receivable aging, AP management (AMEX and PO processing), third-party vendor management
- Implement and maintain financial processes as needed, bringing consistency to the various processes including proposals, staff plans, and labor reconciliations
- Assist CFO with maintaining and upholding Agency to client compliance requirements per contract/MSA, including serving as the main point of contact for contract reviews and approvals
- Ensure revenue is properly recorded on a monthly basis, including detailed monthly revenue reviews with Directors of Business Management
- Oversee and provide support to the Business Management teams on reviewing and analyzing client profitability, coordinating financial reporting
- Oversee client billing processes for media production and fees, including client maintenance files
- Lead the group for payables, estimates, overages, receivables and approvals and associated processes
- Serve as the main point of contact for coordination of client audits
- Ensure time reporting is confirmed monthly and entered for accurate month-end revenues
- Ensure that Client Finance becomes and is thought of as partners to the rest of the agency, in particular with Client Experience and Project Management
- Provide leadership to the finance team on a whole: train, develop, and manage the client finance department by instilling a sense of pride and ownership in the work and developing career opportunities for staff
- Achievement of annual agency revenue growth goals
- Achievement of sales pipeline targets
- Attainment of Market Strategy objectives
- Continued growth and enhanced perception of Revive brand
- 10 - 15+ years applicable financial, client accounting, and/or project management experience required
- Agency or professional service firm experience required
- Core competencies in the following areas:
- Leadership: Shows the ability to communicate a vision or goal to others and lead them towards achieving it; pushes for action and results, and wins the support and help of others.
- Proactivity: Evaluates future implication of current decisions and action and mentally creates the scenarios and outcomes of situations that could develop from decisions or plans of action.
- Self-Management: Practically and objectively identifies one's own performance and abilities; prioritizes and completes tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames with minimal or no supervision.
- Interpersonal Skills: Is able to establish and maintain rapport and build relationships with another.
- Detail Orientation: Acute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and continuity
- Multitasking: Effectively handle large volume of multiple projects or tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration: Ability to work effectively in a team environment to build and foster collaborative environment
- Experienced in MS Office Products, with advance proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience working on Mac AND Windows Computers
- Discernment to protect confidential information, both verbal and written
Revive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Revive recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.