At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind's individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.How you'll make an impact
The Provider Strategy and Insights team is focused on improving our understanding of our current and potential providers through research, analytics, and segmentation to inform our business strategy. We leverage that work to drive cross-functional programs to deliver the right programs to the right providers at the right time. This role is a mix of marketing, analytics and project management and requires a candidate who is curious to dig into business problems but also roll up their sleeves and get programs implemented. As a Provider Insights Associate, you will work across teams to develop competitive intelligence, drive provider initiatives with cross-functional teams, execute research projects, and create clear and concise reports for executives.What you will do
- Drive provider initiatives through cross-functional teams – this includes developing the project plan, getting team members input and commitment and delivering on the implementation of the project.
- Partner with Marketing to create provider communications for all provider initiatives, including versioning and list management.
- Parter with team and Analytics to better understand our provider segments and the implications to our business strategies, team resourcing and workflows.
- Define and execute on research programs to better understand provider groups and their needs in order to inform business strategy.
- Drive competitive intelligence core team to drive proactive insights into the mental and behavioral health care industry.
What you'll bring with you
- 3+ years experience in project management, marketing, data analysis or marketing operations.
- Ability to translate data into insights and recommended actions for the business.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or Domo as well as Excel
- Market research experience including survey development, survey delivery tools and survey data analysis.
- Excellent project management skills working with cross-functional teams.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in business consulting
- Experience in a fast-paced high growth environment
- An understanding of the behavioral health care industry
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $65,000 -$74,000.This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.