Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Build and drive the roadmap for customers who want to run Sysdig’s software as a self-managed service in their private cloud or on-premise data centers.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers, program management, engineering, customer success and sales to drive and deliver the roadmap.
- Drive and report on the adoption of latest releases of Sysdig Software.
- Define and manage software release process and EOL/EOS dates.
- Define key performance indicators(KPIs) to drive success.
- Partner with Customer Success to help customers who want to migrate their Sysdig footprint from on-premises to Sysdig SaaS.
What you will bring with you
- A solid understanding of running infrastructure (Monitoring, Security, Storage Networking) software for enterprises in an on-premise setting.
- Product Management best practices.
- At least 3 years experience with managing software used by enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and related software deployment tools and techniques.
What would be nice to have
- Migrating customers from On-premise deployments to SaaS.
- Deep knowledge of Public Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP, and Azure).
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Career growth