☑ Web API
☑ Code bundlers and transpilers
☑ React Context
☑ Usability and Design Patterns
☑ English B2
☑ Employment form: B2B
☑ Located in PL
Who are we? 🤔
• a global team with high standards - we maintain Silicon Valley quality and vibe, even though we have spread far beyond
• we've made a real difference in the world since 2008! We deliver for Zoetis, Apple, Tesla, NATO, UNICEF, and many more
• 85-people-sized A-Team in Wrocław, with other offices in the US, UK, and India
View our websitefor more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We're looking for you if:
• you're great at collaborating with clients
• you have a "Get job done" attitude ✅
• you're able to work on a B2B contract
• you know how to use code bundlers and transpilers
• you're familiar with Accessibility guidelines 🤲
• you speak and understand English on at least B2 level 🇺🇸
Your daily tasks:
• you will define features and implementation specifications based on business requirements
• you'll be responsible for delivering intuitive, user-friendly, and accessible interfaces with high-quality, scalable software and the newest solutions
• your solutions will provide and intuitive, fast, and fun web experience
• do you nitpick? Good! You'll enhance the overall product experience with your modifications
• you'll collaborate with product stakeholders (internal and external), to gain support on project goals and ensure alignment
• by working closely with your team members you'll establish and maintain shared working norms and expectations
• you'll be assigned tasks that will make our work smooth and efficient: fixing, bugs, adding tests, improving usability and code quality
• no need to worry about slip-ups - our code review and CI/CD won't let any Infinity Loops happen 😅
💪🏼 We care about your growth…
• you will sense a knowledge-exchange culture from Day 1 - workshops, meetups, hackathons, or coffee machine meetings - we inspire each other on a daily basis 💡
• training, courses, workshops, and conferences of your choice will be covered by Tivix
• you won’t get stuck within one area - we’ll make sure that you’ll be challenged with various types of projects. Just look up our case studies!
• you’ll work in an international and multicultural environment on a daily basis 🌎
• aspiring to become a full-stack or just willing to broaden your knowledge? Cross-team work will let you learn and help other departments
• free English lessons twice a week - with us you will take your language skills to the next level 🇬🇧
• 20 days of paid time off on a B2B 🏝
• ever wondered how will bar, office, and dev-cave basement look combined? That’s our office aka the best and natural habitat for devs (can be outranked only by your home office)
• multiple food benefits: home-ordered meals if you work remotely, in-office lunches, a kitchen full of snacks and drinks, and many more 🍱
• of course, we do provide Multisport Card
💆🏼♀️ …and ease of mind.
• we insure your life and health with personalized insurance and private healthcare
• create a practical, unique, and comfy workspace with our1.5KPLN home-office bonus 🏡
🙌🏻 Clear recruitment process:
1. Introductory meeting 🤜🏼🤛🏼 - we are a close-knit team, and getting to know each other is our priority!
2. Short task 🧠 - we want to see how you approach the challenge and how you code, how logically you think and how you solve problems.
3. Technical screen ⚙️ - after that stage, you won’t have any unanswered technical questions. You will also have the opportunity to discuss your task with people who reviewed it and show off your coding skills.
4. A meeting with your future manager. 🤝
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this position not a remote job?Let us know!
+18559 More Jobs Available!
Sign up now to unlock all job opportunities.
Uncover Hidden Jobs
Browse openings not posted on other job boards.
Be the First To Know
Receive daily job alerts with fresh job openings.
Keep Track of Your Job Hunt
Save to favorites and track jobs you've already applied to.