Based in Palo Alto, California, Turing is the world’s first AI-powered tech services company. It has reimagined tech services from the ground up with AI by offering AI-vetted and matched talent, AI-accelerated development, and access to AI transformation experts who have built many of the most iconic Silicon Valley companies.
Founded in 2018, the company has experienced tremendous growth with three million global developers on its Talent Cloud and 900+ clients. Turing has received numerous awards, including Forbes’s 2022 “One of America’s Best Startup Employers,” being ranked #1 in The Information’s 2021 Annual List of most promising B2B Companies and Fast Company’s “Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
The company’s leadership team comprises both AI technologists from leading organizations including Meta, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Twitter, Stanford, Caltech, MIT as well as tech consulting veterans from Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, McKinsey, Bain, and more.
Our Client is a global leader in the food and beverage industry, committed to providing a wide range of delicious products that bring joy to consumers around the world.
Digital Evolution is critical to driving our Clients ambitions around being FASTER, STRONGER, and BETTER. The Digital Products & Services team designs, builds, and stands up digital solutions across the value chain that are embedded into business processes to optimize efficiency, reduce costs, and maintain high ROI.
Over the next five years, these initiatives will make our Client, an intelligent company that derives its competitive advantage and sustainable growth from our ability to quickly anticipate, and adapt to, a constantly changing context with the consumer at the heart of our digital transformation. This will enhance the human experience and maximize value through the power of digital solutions, driving a deeply interconnected internal ecosystem of people, processes, systems, and data to engage seamlessly with consumers, customers, employees, partners and communities.Today many markets operate with multiple plans across commercial, finance, supply chain and procurement to make, move and sell our products. This digital evolution will generate One Plan for the business that is aligned across functions using our proprietary driver-based forecasting engine. This introduces changes across people, process and technology that will enable true end-to-end value chain planning and data-driven decision making to increase our agility in a dynamic marketplace.
About the role-
Lead QA Engineer – End-to-End Monitoring -backend
In order to monitor and react proactively for issue reconciliation, the Digital Products & Services team is running a POC to create E2E monitoring into the systems. These monitoring tools will be used by the sustain team and will be capable of generating automated ticketing alerts so that issues in the forecasting workflow can be identified at an early stage and rectified to keep the planning process from getting disrupted. To realize the POC and showcase the value of E2E monitoring, the DPS team required a QA Test Lead with the following profiles.
- Profound knowledge of unit/functional and regression testing procedures and methodologies.
- Manual and automated testing experience
- Demonstrated excellence in creating and developing Test plans, Test Strategy and Test Project plans.
- Proficient in creating test scripts and test automation, rectifying gaps in existing scripts for coverage.
- Experience with test management/automation tools like Jira, Test Rail, Selenium, Appium, JUnit, Cucumber, LoadRunner, Postman, Burp Suite
- Experience in Testing APIs and services in a cloud-based environment. (Preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Adept at various types of testing like System testing, SIT, UAT, E2E, CAT, Regression testing, post-production testing, CR testing and Data Migration testing.
- Functional and Non-Functional end-to-end testing strategies including Load Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability Testing, Scaled Testing, Managed Pre-Production Testing
- Very good hands-on experience in Database and API testing.
- Experience with ADO/Jira and can write AC's for features and stories
- Preparation of Traceability matrix and Test Case index
- Business critical Test case Review and walkthroughs.
- Lead daily defect triage meetings with Dev team and client stakeholders.
- Capture and track different Test metrics as planned in the Test plan.
- Ability to work cross functionally with product, service design and operations across the organization.
- Strong team leadership skills
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time remote opportunity
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Turing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.At Turing we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and celebrate authenticity, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
For applicants from the European Union, please review Turing's GDPR notice here.