Based in Palo Alto, California, Turing is the world’s first AI-powered tech services company. It has reimagined tech services from the ground up with AI by offering AI-vetted and matched talent, AI-accelerated development, and access to AI transformation experts who have built many of the most iconic Silicon Valley companies.
Founded in 2018, the company has experienced tremendous growth with three million global developers on its Talent Cloud and 900+ clients. Turing has received numerous awards, including Forbes’s 2022 “One of America’s Best Startup Employers,” being ranked #1 in The Information’s 2021 Annual List of most promising B2B Companies and Fast Company’s “Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
The company’s leadership team comprises both AI technologists from leading organizations including Meta, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Twitter, Stanford, Caltech, MIT as well as tech consulting veterans from Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, McKinsey, Bain, and more.
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Technical Interviewer for contractual opportunities, focusing on evaluating candidates' expertise in Quality Assurance (QA). As a Technical Interviewer, you will play a crucial role in assessing the technical skills and competencies of candidates applying for various technical positions within our organization. Your primary responsibility will be to conduct thorough technical interviews, assess candidates' proficiency in the specified technologies, problem-solving abilities, and their overall suitability for the roles they are being considered for.
- Conduct Technical Interviews: Lead technical interviews for candidates applying to roles requiring expertise in QA.
- Evaluate Technical Competencies: Assess candidates' technical knowledge, problem-solving skills, coding abilities, and understanding of relevant tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers: Work closely with hiring managers and HR to understand the technical requirements for each role and tailor interviews accordingly.
- Provide Constructive Feedback: Offer detailed and constructive feedback to hiring managers, enabling informed decisions in the candidate selection process.
- Stay Current with Technology Trends: Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and changes in the tech landscape related to QA.
- Contribute to Interview Process Enhancement: Collaborate with the recruitment team to continually improve and optimize the technical interview process.
- Assist in Technical Assessments: Develop and administer technical assessments, coding challenges, or other evaluative tools specific to QA.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure a positive and professional experience for candidates throughout the interview process.
- Technical Proficiency: Strong technical background with expertise in QA (or experience in multiple skills).
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess candidates effectively.
- Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively with hiring managers, HR, and other team members.
- Continuous Learning: Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and staying updated on industry trends.
- Attention to Detail: Thorough and detail-oriented in the evaluation and documentation of candidate assessments.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on empathy and professionalism in candidate interactions.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field is preferred.
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time remote opportunity
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Turing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.At Turing we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and celebrate authenticity, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
For applicants from the European Union, please review Turing's GDPR notice here.