Customer Success Manager
Remote USA - (east coast work hours)
Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why This Role Matters
Customer Success serves two primary purposes: solving customer problems and aligning Vonage products and services with customer business goals. We develop industry-leading business relationships with our customers, helping them find the best solutions. At the same time, we work within Vonage to develop customer-focused solutions and packages with immediate, revenue-generating appeal. The Customer Success Manager I is an individual contributor providing Customer Success advice and support to an assigned group of customers.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What You Will Do
- Engage with customers to conduct periodic business service reviews.
- Perform basic customer data collection and base analytics as assigned.
- Identify customer issues and work with internal technical and support teams to develop issue resolution plans, milestones and review points.
- Serve as day-to-day liaison with assigned customers to ensure successful and timely completion of customer requests.
- Manage and reconcile demands across various and diverse internal groups to achieve desired results for the benefit of the customer.
- Meet monthly revenue and customer retention goals; ensure that Vonage sustains incumbency in existing accounts.
- Document customer responses to outreach efforts and issue resolution progress – providing feedback to care, service delivery, program management and finance to guarantee that all customer inquiries are rightfully addressed.
- Work with fellow team members to identify process effectiveness and efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Develop long-standing relationships with your book of business in order to deliver referenceable customers to other departments.
- Campaign targeted customer base through email, mass marketing and personal reach outs.
- Monitor customer response to communication outreach efforts, by program, product, geographic or demographic fields.
- Work with customers to identify additional business opportunities, to meet new needs and/or to upsell into existing accounts.
- Support team efforts to analyze customer base coverage models, generating routes for improvement.
- Develop strong working relationships with assigned customer representatives.
- Leverage working relationships with internal product, sales and marketing teams to address customer needs and inquiries.
What You Will Bring
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret product and service-related situations.
- Ability to:
- Build and maintain solid and lasting customer relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and manage each within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
- A self-starter attitude that allows you to jump in and find solutions for your customers.
What Is Required for Application
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, technology or related discipline.
- Prior experience (2-3 years) in consultative, solution selling to business clients.
- Prior account management experience is preferred.
What's In It For You
- In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.