At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
Location: Remote and traveling up to 50% of the time.Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Your Impact:An Account Executive, Mid-City is responsible for selling and introducing products and services to established and new Law Enforcement customers. The Account Executive will fulfill requests for orders, quotations, and lead times. The primary duty involves tracking and following up on leads the organization generates via web, mail, training course and other campaigns. In addition, this person will be responsible for prospecting and driving demand in an assigned territory for all Axon products.Your Day-to-Day:
- Developing and executing a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and field sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill-building and professional development classes
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads or accounts to start the sales process
- Maintaining and expanding the CRM (Salesforce) with prospects, accounts and additional contacts.
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts and reporting on market situation
- Handling changes in sales orders and communicating those changes with related departments
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers via phone and web conferencing.
- Emphasizing the Axon Ecosystem by promoting product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Attending industry conferences and regional Trade shows to develop industry expertise
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a full cycle Sales role
- 1+ years of customer facing sales experience
- Salesforce of equivalent CRM experience
- Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Benefits that Benefit You:
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
The Pay: The compensation for this role is made up of an uncapped commissions and a starting base pay between USD 50,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 70,000 in the highest geographic market. On average, the national commissions target range for this role is $120,000 USD. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: experience, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and geographic market demands and often a combination of all these factors. Our base salary is just one component of Axon’s competitive total rewards strategy including benefits, an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits(http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.