Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Designing and implementing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code to develop high-performance, scalable and secure applications.
- Keeping actively monitoring the stability of the overall system to ensure optimal performance of databases and other server resources.
- Building libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speed up development efficiency, and improve code quality.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer/information science/engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years of practical production experience as a NodeJS developer.
- Strong knowledge of server-side NodeJS development.
- Proven trackable record of delivering projects with high-quality UI and Experience with modern front-end UI technologies, such as React (preferred) / Vue / Angular, styled system, Webpack, etc.
- Self-organized and of good time management skills.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio
- Have read the source code of at least one or two famous front-end libraries.
- Knowledge of TypeScript
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire