Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project and join the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment.
We are flexible on location for this role.
- Development and implementation of crypto related products, include but not limited to crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in Core Java, and familiar with Spring framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL db
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles.
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Proficient in Spring cloud and micro service design
- Proficient in Golang or Rust
- Working experience on backend system of large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
- Financial risk control related experience
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire