Senior Software Engineer-Growth
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What the Role Is
Boldr is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Growth engineering team. As part of the Growth team you will help bring the Boldr experience – used and loved by millions of parents and gift givers – to even more people. You’ll work with expert technical leads and software engineers to build the first key experiences our users have with Boldr, from outreach to new users, to landing pages, sign-up, onboarding and beyond. You’ll work closely with Product, Design, and other teams to execute these key initiatives.
Who You Are
- A high-performing engineer with experience delivering end to end solutions that drive business growth
- An exceptional problem solver
- Able to deliver elegant, effective software solutions in a timely manner
- A clear, friendly, and open-minded communicator
- Passionate about making measurable improvements for our customers, and using data to drive growth
- Successful in an agile work environment and able to break down large pieces of work to deliver value incrementally
- Familiar with or interested in learning email systems, A/B testing, marketing attribution systems, and SEO
How You'll Make an Impact
- Develop and own the strategic roadmap for data analytics and data engineering for the entire company.
- Design your organization and processes to achieve maximum business impact
- Champion the use of data across all business functions
- Create a culture of inclusiveness, kindness, creativity, and impact
- Be a talent builder to attract, mentor, and retain best in class talent
What You'll Do
- Work closely with product owners to design, implement and deploy systems to support and scale our new-user experiences, including email marketing, attribution, landing pages, and onboarding.
- Provide thought leadership around process, tooling, systems, and software architecture. We benefit by more knowledge and learning how others solve problems. You will feel excited to bring in new ways of solving problems.
- Improve and help maintain existing systems. Friction in the development process slows us down and has a large opportunity cost. We see value in taking time to create maintainable systems and remove hurdles from the development process.
- Working in a close, supportive team solving real world problems and making decisions.
- Mentoring other team members through design and architecture planning, code reviews, and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Maintaining older systems and replacing them safely.
- Learning and growing as an Engineer.
Please let Boldr know you found this position on Remotely as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this position not a remote job?Let us know!