DEX Labs is a tech start-up building cutting-edge, decentralized exchange infrastructure for the cryptocurrency markets. Our goal is to develop creative solutions for the problems decentralized exchanges are facing today and ultimately combine the upsides of centralized finance with those of decentralized finance - a self-governed, decentralized finance platform without compromising on performance or user experience.
We value diversity and inclusion and we are committed to hiring and supporting individuals regardless of identity or background. We’re passionate about providing usable and accessible solutions, and your unique perspective and experience will inform improvements and features that make decentralized exchange usable to a wider audience.
- Respond to incident alerts, learn key components of the system (including data flow), and investigate/debug issues by analyzing logs until escalation to the dev team.
- Monitor system health KPIs.
- Manage, administer, and monitor Postgres database.
- Maintain the minimal viable CI/CD development pipeline, configuring new features upon request.
- Maintain Docker Compose application with respect to industry-wide best practices.
- Strong Linux/UNIX administration fundamentals (live in the terminal).
- Proficiency with Docker.
- Experience administering, monitoring, and maintaining Postgres databases.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and security best practices.
- Proficiency with shell utilities and bash scripting, GNU/Linux system architecture, and resource monitoring.
- Preference for built-in and commonly used Linux/UNIX utilities over abstracted cloud services.
- Interest in public blockchains and decentralized finance
Benefits (for full-time employment)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supportive remote working culture - including a stipend for your remote / WFH set-up
- Unlimited PTO