User Experience Designer
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
The Senior User Experience Designer is critical to Evisort’s ambitious product acceleration agenda. Reporting to the Vice President of User Experience and Research, this role will help define the User Experience discipline at Evisort as a research and design competency that aligns with influencing business outcomes. Through deep partnerships with the Product Management team as well as other stakeholders across the business, this role will shape how Evisort’s vision and strategy manifest to users.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on existing applications and next-generation ideas based on analogous inspiration and competitive research to transform Evisort into a transformative product.
- Follow research and design processes that will enable Evisort to develop world-class experiences for current and future users of Evisort technology.
- Make strategic user-experience decisions on our applications and validation of those decisions through usage analytics and user testing.
- Design user experiences from low-fidelity sketches to high-fidelity mockups using Figma.
- Build rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and end users.
- 4 to 10 years of experience in user experience design and/or information architecture roles.
- A portfolio with deep experience in innovation, systematic design thinking, and a solid understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- A data-influence approach to making design and product decisions with experience using Pendo, Amplitude, Mix Panel, or Google Analytics.
- Recognize and predict information architecture structures and user interaction models, including happy path and edge cases.
- Deep experience with information design, information architecture, content strategy, and data visualization principles.
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.
Please let Evisort know you found this position on Remotely as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this job not remote?Let us know!