Hector Network is an expansive decentralized ecosystem run by a utility token, HEC, and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. The company is committed to developing the future of web3 by pioneering decentralized offerings ranging from Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and Defi Metaverse. Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making cross chain expansion happen.
About the Library
Hector Library will be a free, safe and trusted environment for new and seasoned users to educate themselves and get involved in DeFi and the cryptocurrency space. It will offer up-to-date education on the Hector Network Ecosystem, partner protocols, and all aspects of DeFi and blockchain technology through learning modules, articles, educational videos, and quizzes. As our field is constantly evolving and changing, our educational platform will follow suit. Library has been designed to continually take input from our community and the crypto space at large to keep current with this rapidly evolving sector and the needs of our user base. Our goal is to make Hector Library a hub of education, intellectual discourse, and community engagement.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Web3 educational Project/product lead who will join Hector Network and continue to build our revolutionary project, Library. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of web3 education platform and collaborate with the brightest minds across the whole team.
If you’re a self-starter with a delivery mindset, who has creative instincts, is driven by a mission to educate people, and has a proven track record of building solid partnerships, then this is a job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuing development to launch
- Continue to formulate strategy, roadmap, conducting research and competitive analysis, creating and owning the product roadmap, defining business requirements and prioritizing product initiatives
- Refining Product Vision - Set the strategic vision for the Library and where the product is going to be in the next 1-3 years and what it will take to get there.
- Revision of ‘Go to market strategy’ together with the Marketing team
- Onboard and work closely with the library content manager, and help envision an engagement content strategy.
- Outline Library partnership strategy (define goals, partners and implementation strategy).
- Develop and maintain relationships with web3 and educational partners.
You are a good fit if you have:
- A strong background and experience in a relevant project/product management role within web3 startups, preferably web3 educational startups.
- You have a great product and strong commercial and business instincts, which will help you make this product profitable.
- 2+ years of experience within the blockchain/NFT/crypto space
- You have a deep understanding of how to grow the web3 community and how to leverage this network of users and followers to achieve product-market-fit.
- With prior experience in education, you grasp the concept of educating people and how to keep them engaged while learning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including strong business, sales, and client service acumen
- Proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch
- Experience developing educational products/projects is a huge plus.
- Excellent command of English with exceptional writing and communication skills
Why working with us
- Meaningful and fun work. This is an exciting leadership opportunity to contribute to a ground-breaking educational product with talented people in the Web 3 field.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network.
- Amazing chance for your career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space.
- A very large degree of freedom and responsibility to help shape the future of The Library.
- The environment of creativity, flexibility and freedom
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouraged
- Direct influence on our project vision, strategy and growth.
- A talented and supportive team helps bring to life your creative ideas.
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll learn a lot
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Competitive base salary ( in stablecoin)
- Ability to gain a competitive network through project partners