LATOKEN is a leading digital crypto exchange with 2M+ users and is the leader in IEOs globally. We have achieved 8x user growth and are accelerating towards our vision - becoming the “Amazon of Crypto”. We are looking for talented, ambitious team players to join us in this growth.
Role: Finance ManagerUnit: Finance ControlRole Mission: CF, BS, PnL & other managerial fin data timely, no mistakes.
Story: LATOKEN management need actionable transparent timely managerial-finance reports with no mistakes.
- Two business days to prepare weekly Cash Flow report.
- Zero deviations between indirect & actual cash & equivalents balances.
- Automate: reports are done manually only once.
- - Proper feed of Cash Flow data into the budget & PnL report.
- - Weekly check between bank accounts and wallet balances VS indirect cash & equivalents balances, follow up on discrepancies.
- - Automate Cash Flow process in ERP
- - Set technical specifications for reports automation
- - Control for transactions mapped properly to relevant line items
Constraints:Wallet balances calculated based on recorded transactions: not transparent, requires time to ensure quality.
Main performance number: Completeness of fiat and crypto transactions as reflected in the ERP systemSecond performance number: % of reports preparation tasks automatedThird performance number: Weekly reports preparation timeFunctions:• Collect : Conducting payments, bookkeeping using an accounting system.• Report : Preparing weekly financial report (CF, PnL).• 1C database check-up : Checking the completeness and correctness of filling 1C.• 1C automation : Development of loading new data blocks.Requirement skills and experience:Necessary experience:
1 - Experience in:- constructing financial statements (CF, PNL, Balance sheet, budgeting) is a must.- preparing regulatory finance forms- 1C .
2 - Strong knowledge in SQL (1+ year, experience in building reporting and financial analytics).
3 - Working proficiency English.
1 - Experience in: participation in preparation for an audit, implementation of processes .
2 - Experience in a startup or BIG4, or big foreign corporation is a plus.
3 - Has a need to surround himself with straightforward people with high results.
4 - Ability to grow into product managers5 - Drive to create a new product.
- Competitive base and industry-leading incentives for performance, including potential options from any future Nasdaq listing
- Work from anywhere with a global team from both developed and emerging markets
- Opportunity to work with crypto industry leaders building the next breakthrough technology
- Gain experience in the fastest growing emerging markets targeted by our first-ever global digital exchange wallet
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.