<- Back to all jobs
21 March, 2023 | Full-Time
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’reLemon.io— a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $4k - $8k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 4+ years of mobile iOS software development experience
- commercial experince with SwiftUI at least 1 year
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
- First step: VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Second step: 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Third step: Technical Interview with our Developers
- Magic Box (we are looking for best project for you)
Apply for this position
Please let lemon.io know you found this position on Remotely as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this position not a remote job?Let us know!
Land your dream job
Get a weekly email with the latest remote jobs.