(NGP) Senior RoR Developer
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As aCertified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environmentfor all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want tocreate the right opportunities for you.
- Required skills:at least 5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails, microservices, PostgreSQL, AWS, English (B2).
- We offer:100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- You would work for a European client developing a subscriptions monitoring and optimization platform;
- Standard working hours (CET timezone);
- You would focus on maintaining a RoR-based legacy platform until migration to a new platform.
- Your daily task would include resolving performance issues, fixing issues, functionality enhancements (e.g. implementing a limited set of feature enhancements to support the development of business, migration preparation & implementation.
Apply if you:
- have at least 5 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails development;
- understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD);
- have previous experience in working with PostgreSQL;
- have experience in working with AWS;
- can quickly grasp business logic;
- are not afraid to dive in legacy code;
- are able to find smart & pragmatic solutions for pending challenges;
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them;
- have a very good command of spoken and written English (B2+).
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work withan experienced team of developersand continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processessuch as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration onchallenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Joining Netguru as a Ruby on Rails Developer means:
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- various types of projects– our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on theScrumandAgile methodologies.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Please let Netguru know you found this position on Remotely as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this position not a remote job?Let us know!