Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you be working on?
- Develop the core functions of the Internet financial platform, and build the technology infrastructure that supports digital asset trading on the internet.
- Implement RestFul and WebSocket API interfaces to support customers to receive market data and execute orders.
- Establish a robust, efficient and concurrent trading system to ensure 7x24 hours uninterrupted operation.
- Who will you be working with?
- Actively conduct efficient communication with product team and business development team to collect requirements and participate in product planning and system design.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Propose practical and feasible solutions and produce technical documents independently.
- System analyzing, abstract thinking, and system designing.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Java programming - frequently
- Large-scale, multithreading, and high-performance distributed system - frequently
- Data structures, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and JVM principles - frequently
- Java Web, microservice development, and frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, and MyBatis - frequently
- Caching, message queuing, and searching tools like Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch - frequently
- Linux - frequently
- Performance tuning, jmetrics, and grafana - sometimes
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.