Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Senior Blockchain Security Engineer, you’ll get to:
- Own threat modeling and security assessments of new assets/tokens, blockchains, DeFi protocols, and smart contracts
- Collaborate cross functionally with engineering, product, compliance, and operations on impact of new forks, protocols, and chains
- Lead code reviews of systems that interact with the blockchain
Your experience should include:
- At least 4 years of experience in software development or information security, with at least 2 years in the blockchain space
- Experience in smart contract security, auditing, and blockchain protocols
- Experience in a variety of languages, such as Go, Python, etc.
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience in reverse engineering
- Cryptography experience and its application to distributed ledger tech
You might also have:
- Previous work experience in a high security and/or highly regulated industry
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.