We are looking for a People Operations Manager to take ownership of our people processes and end-to-end employee experience as we scale, enabling our team to thrive and reach their full potential.
You are likely from an HR generalist background, you enjoy being part of a fast-moving, diverse, global environment and you will really grasp this opportunity to make an impact and play a key role in building our culture as we go through the next phase of growth.Responsibilities
- Create, implement, and maintain policies and procedures that support HR best practices, ensuring compliance with global labor laws and regulations
- Help to create a remote environment, and drive company-wide initiatives, that increase employee satisfaction, engagement and productivity
- Create and manage a career progression and development framework
- Be an advisor to managers on performance management, employee relations, compliance etc.
- 5+ years in HR / People roles, preferably in a startup environment
- Remote work experience - you are a remote work advocate and want to leverage the benefits further
- An empathetic, people-first approach, able to build relationships and trust across a diverse, global team
- Solution-oriented and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to adapt to continuous change