We are looking to add multiple Software Engineers to our team and help innovate our expanding group of products. You will have full ownership of a product together with your team.
TempMee is changing the way the world works - starting with the Dental Industry! We are an ambitious and motivated tech startup that has secured multiple rounds of venture backing to create an Uber-like platform/app to disrupt the dental staffing industry. After launching in late 2019, we have already built the largest community of nationwide hygienists and dental offices, dwarfing our established competition in the dental tech staffing space. It is truly a matter of time until TempMee is the industry standard for dental staffing needs in the Dental Community!
We are in the process of rapidly expanding the capabilities and functions of our app to capture even more market share, and we need high-quality developers like you to come aboard and help make TempMee a Unicorn (Unicorn=Start-ups evaluated at $1 billion within five years of launch).
Working with TempMee means you will be working alongside committed fellow engineers who know their work is critical to the company's success. We are a people-first company that actively seeks your input to make you be more successful in your role! We like to have fun with our work and encourage you to get to know the people you work with. We have a motto - Hard work doesn’t have to be serious!
- 5 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages
- Must be available on weekdays for meeting 9AM - 11AM EsternAmerican time;
- 3 years of experience testing, maintaining, or launching software products, and 1 year of experience with software design and architecture
- Deep understanding of relational database systems, specifically MySQL and Postgres
- Understanding NoSQL Datastores such as ElasticSearch, and MongoDB is a plus
- Experience building scalable, performant, and modular solutions
- Understanding of modern cloud technologies such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architecture
- Experience with Golang is a big plus
What you'll do
- Work in an exciting and high-growth startup
- Research novel solutions to nuanced and often unchartered engineering challenges
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to design impactful products
- Perform and uphold code best practices.
- Produce high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
- Improve scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Improve web applications for performance and scalability
- Perform quality assurance/debugging procedures to provide a secure and functional delivery
- Implement testing protocols for managing successful deployments across development, staging, and production environments
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
We are excited to meet you!