Tonstarter.com is the main fundraising platform on TON (The Open Network) for investments into the most promising crypto projects at different stages. Tonstarter Launchpad is aiming to provide access to the key ecosystem launches for retail investors. For early-stage projects, Tonstarter helps as an incubator by providing expertise, network and connecting builders with relevant investors and advisors.
What to do:
We want to make fundraising process for projects and investors hassle-free. Tonstarter is well positioned in the TON ecosystem with access to the key projects and investors, so we starting here and then go beyond.
In short, we are looking for a pro who is good in bringing awesome projects and investors so they can make fundraising deals through Tonstarter.
You will need to:
- Build a solid BD strategy for the next 1-2 years, decompose into specific activities and connect with the key metrics, oversee execution
- Set up funnels of crypto projects and investors (angel / VC / retail), get ready to roll up your sleeves and work with leads
- Hire the right people who can process leads well so you can focus on strategic goals
- Build and maintain trusting long-term relationships with the key partners. Always look for good opportunities (there are more than enough!)
- Work together with CEO and other team members on business model and token utility to make company sustainable
- Make sure our projects and investors are winning from dealing with us
- Get ready for the next big challenge that we don't know about yet. We're a startup, so it's certainly won't be boring
Why we are cool:
We are a small, but friendly and flexible team. So you’ll work on the very core part of the company, building it together with like-minded people.
- Founded by Alex Plotvinov (former CEO at Yougood, Product Leader at Wrike, $50M → $2B market cap)
- Incubated by First Stage Labs, the primary TON ecosystem developer, and its CEO Andrew Rogozov (founding member of the TON Foundation). Baked by Kingsway, Vy Capital and others.
- Advisors: Justin Hyun (Head of Incubation, TON Foundation), Tal Kol (Co-founder Orbs)