At Utrust we're looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to join our team.
About the job
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you'll build foundational capabilities and infrastructure to unlock growth across all products and segments. This role is a management role, within the Marketing team. You’ll have a high degree of ownership as you’ll: 1) lead & manage growth team, 2) work cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales and engineering teams to understand the user pains & gains, support research projects, and help design and launch new products/features.
You’ll own the B2C & B2B marketing strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on, but not limited to scaling our A/B testing infrastructure, tools for conversion optimization and our product engagement suite.
Will be responsible for
Develop and own a growth strategy to acquire new customers by defining the target market, identifying personas, and aligning them to the most efficient acquisition channels & brand marketing strategy;
Leading experimentation along with data-driven decision-making when it comes to Product Launch & Marketing Campaigns;
Define tactics and growth initiatives to meet product marketing KPIs;
Analyze the user lifecycle, including the activation, retention, dormancy, and resurrection phases, and deploy experiments to improve the lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn;
Increase engagement via case studies, frequency, intensity, and feature adoption. Determine casual, core, and power users and create a retention chart to view average retention per cohort over time;
Identify the necessary tooling and complete integrations to achieve those goals;
Define, create and develop new strategies to identify, attract and drive buyers to onboarded merchants;
Work closely with Performance Marketing specialist to experiment & achieve needed results, as well as other marketing roles to define products’ USPs, translate to storytelling for the intended audience and regularly test and iterate to ensure it resonates;
Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities for growth example: with Customer Success team to understand user pain points and define plans for improvement & growth;
Define epic and user story requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements;
Own the processes to ensure that all sales channels are enabled with up-to-date product training and collateral;
Keep an eye on the market trends and competitive products to sustain the product-market fit;
Specify and manage research projects as necessary to identify growth opportunities beyond existing markets;
Recognize and communicate risks/concerns and market opportunities;
Build a detailed understanding of existing and target markets in relation to company products.
The successful applicant should have:
- 4+ years of growth marketing experience working with product or marketing teams;
- 2+ years of management experience (minimum 4 team members);
- Minimum 2 years of DeFi experience;
- A good understanding of growth loops and various marketing automation domains including email, push, paid growth etc
- Substantial Growth & Product experience in a DeFi environment;
- Strong knowledge of the blockchain space and digital currencies;
- Strong understanding of the operational and commercial drivers within a technology environment;
- Proven ability to support full lifecycle product management;
- Proven ability to define marketing strategy and plans and manage marketing communications teams in order to deliver across traditional and digital channels;
- Demonstrable budget management and planning experience;
- Comfort with generating ideas, researching potential product extensions, or experimenting with new ideas;
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things;
- Experience building fintech or DeFi product is a plus.
What we offer: