ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy. Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for experienced blockchain engineers to help design, implement, and extend the ZORA protocol. The ZORA protocol is the foundational infrastructure that enables anyone to permissionlessly interact with NFTs and their markets. It is a Hyperstructure. We want the ZORA protocol to power millions of interfaces, and we believe it should survive as long as the underlying blockchain it is built on. What you'll do
Skills we're looking for
- Design, prototype, implement, and deploy new protocols and modules for ZORA
- Work closely with the larger crypto community to design features that impact the community at large
- Build in public, working with community reviewers to engage in gas savings, bug fixes, and feature requests for ZORA
- Collaborate with the ZORA platform teams, ensuring market modules are well documented and available for integration into the rest of the ZORA developer stack
We'd love it if you had
- We are looking for the best Solidity Engineers in the world.
- Foundry experience
- Rust experience
- NFT experience
We're committed to offering you a salary competitive to the market based on your experience.