Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development. Description:
This is a full-time position where you will be working with the DAO, and you are free to work from anywhere. Our contributors and stakeholders are spread throughout the globe, so hours vary, but we do our best to ensure that most meetings occur during times where all parties can reasonably attend.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Enterprise Marketing to join our team!
As a Head of Enterprise Marketing, you’ll have to maintain control of enterprise marketing operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you. Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and drive the delivery of the marketing strategy for new products and services in the UK, US and EMEA;
- Build enterprise marketing and strategy;
- Explore opportunities to further product reach and increase sales;
- Monitor and refine ongoing communication vehicles in order to work on products;
- A solid strategic ability to develop customer segmentation models that result in differential levels of product/services being provided
- An ability to capture and develop deep customer insights to create innovative customer solutions
Who are we looking for:
- Work in partnership with all Business Development teams to identify new initiatives to build awareness of our investment solutions
Our desired candidate is a person who has successful experience in marketing large financial institutions. Requirements:
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development;
- A marketing specialist who hunted for enterprise and has diverse experience with different products;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- In-depth knowledge of B2B enterprise and demand generation marketing is essential
- An owner who will lead the processes;
- A person who knows how to work with a BD team and has experience in joint meetings OR used to work as a BD manager;
- Have experience in selling as a marketing specialist.
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive compensation level in $
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program