Do you want to join the future of finance?
Do you have a passion for research, investigation, and technology?
OTC Supply is a growing startup in Dubai specializing in trading virtual assets for B2B companies. Located in Dubai, we’re looking for a few experienced professionals to join our growing Operations team to help offer our demanded services to a different time zone. Prior experience in trading, blockchain investigations and cryptocurrency research is preferred, however we are open to those seeking a career change that have the requisite skills.
We are looking to do our interviews soon and fill this job as soon as possible. We are only considering candidates that do this quiz and fill this form: https://forms.gle/Jgcx6kejWjWhM2hS7
You can visit our website in https://www.otc.supply/ or our LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/otc-supply/
Please do the quiz above - only candidates that take this quiz seriously will be considered. Applications done via here alone will be ignored.
- Assist in the design and implementation of business plans and procedures to drive growth and customer outcomes
- Help maintain daily operations, security, financial & professional services, supporting and adjusting as necessary across core functions
- Act as a liaison between company and customer for quality assurance – striving for best in class outcomes for all stakeholders
- Report on performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage relationships with partners and suppliers
- Must cover North American time zone business hours. 9-5pm EST
- Excellent at mathematics and algebra
- Excellent written and verbal Business English communication
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter; adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Belief that cryptocurrencies are the future of payments and can change the world
- Keen with learning about Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Experience with Client Service
- Experience with exchanges, wallets or other relevant financial services
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting, finance, math, economics, business, engineering or other technical field
- Experience with Blockchain analytics tools
- Strong understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning Blockchain technologies
- 2+ years of relevant work experience