Sr. Brand Designer
At Runway, we believe everyone has a story to tell. Our mission is to make professional video and content creation accessible to all. We are taking recent advancements in computer graphics, the web, and machine learning to push the boundaries of creativity and in turn, lower the barriers of content creation; unfastening a new wave of storytelling
Over the last three years, we've raised funding from top-tier investors including Felicis, Coatue, Lux, and Amplify, all with a team small enough to fit at one (growing) table. Our team consists of creative, open minded, caring and entrepreneurial individuals from all walks of life. We aspire to build incredible things which starts with building an incredible team, so we'd love to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Brand Designer that can help evolve and execute on Runway's brand identity and design systems for both internal and external communications. Working alongside our Brand Design Director and reporting to the Head of Creative, you will be responsible for everything from marketing websites, print materials, promotional materials and miscellaneous creative projects.
As part of this role, you'll get the opportunity to work across diverse brand touch points, both briefed and proactive. This role requires an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to flex across multiple projects at once.
What you'll do
- Execute on existing brand design systems. But, also evolve and iterate on them when required.
- Maintain and update marketing materials (websites, print matter, video graphic overlays, etc.)
- Create bespoke design systems for sub-brand projects and executions
- Work closely with our developers to bring concepts and designs to life, constantly pushing Runway's online presence to the forefront of design and development
What you'll need
- Be comfortable working both collaboratively and autonomously
- Ability to quickly adapt to working with multiple platforms and tools (digital, print, motion)
- Strong conceptual and aesthetic design skills as well as a depth of experience in branding and visual identity design
- A strong sense of art direction
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong design and organizational skills
- Medium to high proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator. Familiarity with After Effects, Premiere Pro and Runway are a plus.
- Experience with both brand design and UI is a plus
- Ability to design finished high-end results as well as fast prototyping
- Your portfolio demonstrates creative executions and strong conceptual design skills, competence using typefaces and layouts for both digital and physical.
Runway strives to recruit and retain exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds while ensuring pay equity for our team. Our salary ranges are based on competitive market rates for our size, stage and industry, and salary is just one part of the overall compensation package we provide.
There are many factors that go into salary determinations, including relevant experience, skill level and qualifications assessed during the interview process, and maintaining internal equity with peers on the team. The range shared below is a general expectation for the function as posted, but we are also open to considering candidates who may be more or less experienced than outlined in the job description. In this case, we will communicate any updates in the expected salary range.
Lastly, the provided range is the expected salary for candidates in the U.S. Outside of those regions, there may be a change in the range, which again, will be communicated to candidates.
Salary range: $100,000-160,000
Working at Runway
We are a small and growing team of artists, engineers, researchers, and dreamers working together to reimagine creativity. And we're building a unique team of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. We believe that this will allow us to continue to up-level each other, our company, and our product. We're looking for people that will add to our culture, not just fit in.
We're committed to creating a space where our employees can bring their full selves to work and have equal opportunity to succeed. So regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, origin, ability, age, veteran status, if joining this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!
Please let Runway know you found this position on Remotely as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Remotely!
Is this position not a remote job?Let us know!