STON.fi is a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on TON Blockchain smart contracts, enhanced with advantages such as low fees, low slippage, super user-friendly interface and direct integration with the TON wallet.
STON.fi is a peer-to-peer trading platform where transactions are conducted directly between crypto-traders, and do not require third-party participation.
- implements one of the main features of cryptocurrencies — it facilitates financial transactions without any involvement of banks, brokers or any other traditional intermediaries;
- utilizes the TON blockchain and is a natural part of TON DeFi’s growing suite of tools that make a huge range of financial services available directly from the TON cryptocurrency wallet.
We are looking for an experienced developer to build Rust backend for DeFi products on a next-gen asynchronous blockchain.
We build the backend using Rust and Tokio-based frameworks including Axum, Jsonrpsee, Sqlx, Tonic. We collect and store the data in Scylla, CockroachDB, Clickhouse.
- Implement the backend for DeFi web-applications using Rust programming language.
- Design and implement blockchain communication layer, data storage layer and API layer of web applications.
- Build reusable libraries for internal use and open source.
- Analyse & optimize performance.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Backend developer (at least 3 years
- for Senior Backend Developer).
- Knowledge of Rust programming language.
- Advanced proficiency in algorithms and data structures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security, applied mathematics or related.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in blockchain industry.
- Understanding of internal organization of various DeFi protocols and
- their interoperability (DEXes, money markets, synthetic assets, etc).
- Understanding design principles of distributed systems (asynchronous
- communication, consensus protocols, distributed transactions, etc.).
- Official employment, a steady paycheck, performance-based incentives, and holiday gifts.
- Good workplace environment: flexible schedule, ability to work remotely from any place in the world or in a St. Petersburg office.
- Open corporate culture: We strive for maximum transparency in all aspects of our work processes, and we provide reasoning for all of our decisions. Each employee can openly voice their opinions with us.
- Growth and development opportunities: Our workflow allows for a great deal of experimentation and learning.